A walk-in-interview will be held to recruit a Laboratory Assistant on full time contractual basis. The selected candidate will be paid on man hour basis as per GOI rates for highly skilled worker. The interview will be held on dated 14th November 2019 at 11:30 AM in the Conference Room (Gr.Floor) of NIFFT. Interested candidates may appear in the interview.
Name of the post: Lab Assistant Environmental Engineering/Chemistry
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc with Environmental Science / Chemistry, Physics, Maths or 3 years Diploma in Civil, Chemical Engineering.
Desirable qualifications: 0-1 Year of experience of working in labs
1) The candidates should bring original certificates along with bio-data at the time of interview.
2) Appointment is on contractual basis and is temporary with no provision of increment in the amount.
3) No TA/DA is admissible either for attending the interview or joining the post.
4) The incumbent shall have no right for regular appointment.
5) The Institute may at any time terminate the service without issuing any notice.