1. Dr. S. R. Kumar received V. M.P. Young Scientist Congress award,Ujjain, India on 1990.
2. Dr. S. R. Kumar received CSIR fellowship of Research Associate on Nov-1992.
3. Dr. S. R. Kumar received BHUIT Fellowship of Research Associate in Applied Physics on Dec-1992.
4. Dr. S. R. Kumar completed a Research project entitled “Growth &Characterisation of n –CdS/p-CuInSe2. Heterojunctions” sanctioned by Dept.of Science & Technology, New Delhi under scheme for Young Scientist. Cost of the Project- 2.3 Lakhs (completed in 1998).
5. Dr. Partha Sarathi Mondal received a research grant from DST-SERB for ‘Development of electrocaloric/heat pump module for domestic cooling applications’ in 2020.
6. Dr. Subhankar Basureceived a research grant from Department of Science and Technology (DST) on 'Solar Driven Community Potable Water Purification System' in 2020.
7. Dr. Subhankar Basureceived a research grant from Science and Engineering Research Board on 'Chitosan based thin active layer forward osmosis (FO) membrane for sewage up-concentration and resource recovery' in 2019.
8. Dr. Abhilash T. Nairreceived Best Paper Award for presentation in International conference on impact of global atmospheric changes on natural resources, organized by Bangalore University, 19 – 20 November 2018.
9. Dr. Abhilash T. Nairreceived "Certificate of Outstanding contribution in reviewing", from Journal of Water Process Engineering published by Elsevier on August 2018
10. Dr. Abhilash T. Nairreceived 2nd prize for Technical Paper Presentation in 3rd Indian International Conference on Air Quality Management (IICAQM-2018), organized by IIT Madras, 6-7 December 2018.